- An unflavoured ELECTROLYTE formula.
- Contain significant amounts of MAGNESIUM BIS GLYCINATE.
- Kalahari Salt
- Minuscule amount of carb.
- Contains cluster dextrin
- No added flavours, colourants, preservatives. PURE electrolyte mix.
Who should use PaceLyte and how should I use it?
- If you’re a chronic/extreme cramper, then simply top up your electrolytes by adding a teaspoon of PaceLyte to the EnduraPower mix in your water-bottles during a high-intensity session.
- If you take part in an extreme sport (such as Enduro riding) where sweating is excessive, top up electrolytes, by adding 3 teaspoons to your hydration pack.
- If you are a heavier, more muscular athlete (mesomorph; >100kgs) where the risk of cramping is greater, add a teaspoon of PaceLyte to a glass of water the night before the event and repeat in the morning before the event.
- If you cramp at night whilst sleeping, add a teaspoon to a glass of water before bedtime.
- If you have physical job or if you’re feeling dehydrated or tired during the day, add a teaspoon of PaceLyte to a 750ml water bottle and drink throughout the day.
- If you’re following a low carbohydrate lifestyle and prefer to train on just electrolytes, then use PaceLyte instead of EnduraPower. PaceLyte has only a minuscule amount of carbohydrate. Add one teaspoon of PaceLyte per 750ml/1 litre.
PURE unflavoured electrolyte mix.
cramps, cramping, stop cramping, sweat, salt, magnesium, magnesium bis glycinate, cluster dextrin, recovery, recover fast,