FAQ: I am vegan. Can I use Pea Power instead of EnduraShake for very long endurance events? A: Pea Power is protein only. There is no added carbohydrate or fat, so it will not give you long-lasting energy and performance …
Well it feels FOREVER (~8 years) ? since I’ve been able to snatch relatively heavy. (Tennis+Golfers elbow in both elbows). This is still a very light weight at 12kgs (prof ladies snatch 24kgs), but I’m pleased that snatch is starting …
Ok – So during Lockdown, you’re looking at your tub of EnduraShake and you’re not training as much?… What to do with it??
Most folk don’t realise that a scoop of EnduraShake is far cheaper than a PACKET OF CHIPS!!!??
So this is what you can do to treat the entire family:
1. Give to your kiddies who struggle with concentration: One scoop in water, or blended with their favourite fruits ??? or (sugar-free) peanut butter? or added to oats/muesli. This will keep their blood sugar stable for hours. EnduraShake is safe for children – it has no artificial colourants etc. Plus it has MCT oil (found in coconuts) which is super-fuel for the brain!?
2. Teenagers who are eating you out of house and home – Add it to oats/ muesli.? It’s DELICIOUS in water, and is designed to go in water, but you can also blend it in milk for extra nutrition and extra calories for your growing teenagers!??
3. Elderly Parent/Grandparent? ?? EnduraShake provides immense nutritional support – especially for those who are living on their own and dislike cooking.?♂️ One scoop in water; or added/stirred into their breakfast oats or blended with their favourite fruits. Wonderful for brain health and for providing them with sustaining energy.???
4. Anyone in the family who is underweight or recovering from illness. Two or more scoops daily with water (or milk/almond milk). ???
5. Anyone in the family who is feeling run down ? then one scoop in water or blended with seasonal fruit.???
6. Take a serving or half a serving (1-2 Scoops) of EnduraShake for recovery after you have trained, especially if you’ve had a high heart-rate session. ??♀️Great for sore muscles.?️ And particularly good if you’re feeling slightly over-trained/run-down.?
7. Make ICE-CREAM for the entire family!!! ?Cheaper.? HEALTHIER.??Blend in water, OR add any of their favourite goodies: bananas, berries, pineapple, peanut butter, cocoa powder, coffee and cocoa etc. Put in the deep freeze for ~an hour. Then ENJOY with your entire family!???????
#HealthFIRST #ReplacingTheJunk #LockdownTreats #HealthyKids #HealthFamily #TremendousNutritionRightUnderYourNose #EnduraShake #GMOfree #GlutenFree #SafeForTheWholeFamily #HealthyIceCream #FromGrassFed #NoArtificalColours #ImmuneBoosting #FoodForElderly #GrowingTeenagers #AthleticRecovery #FamilyTreatsNoJunk
#EnduraShake #PaceAndPower #CleanLabel
MCT oil is a must if you’re on a low carb or ketogenic diet to lose weight, but are feeling flat as a result!?
MCTs will give you energy to train ?♀️??️♀️ without putting on weight ?? AND they will help you feel fuller! ??
In addition, MCT oil has a number of bonuses!
1. Better brain and memory function ? especially in the elderly??
2. Feeling of fullness especially on low carb diets ??
3. Lowered “bad” cholesterol ?
4. Better blood sugar levels for type 2 Diabetics ?
5. Supports heart health ?
6. Supports digestion and nutrient absorption ?
7. Has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties ?
Our Pea Protein Isolate is:
Naturally vegan ?
Mixes easily in both hot and cold liquids ?
Is allergen-free ?
Low in fat; contains no cholesterol ?
Contains no additives, flavours or colourants ?
Just PURE protein!?
1 scoop (1 serving) provides 18g of pure pea protein isolate. (This includes 3000mg of l-glutamine per scoop and 3000mg of BCAAs per scoop)??????
Simply add one scoop of Pea Power to a meal or beverage to increase the protein content:
Add one scoop to your smoothies, breakfast cereals, porridge, desserts, soups, sauces or even baked goods (such as muffins/brownies).
You can add Pea Power to both sweet and savoury dishes. Heat stable.
If training, take one scoop as soon as possible after your workout:
Drink in water, or add to your post-training meal – your smoothie/porridge/cereal.
Available in 1kg tub. Servings per tub: 43
Place your order online: www.paceandpower.co.za = PEA POWER
Remember we deliver countrywide! (Not just local) ????
#PeaPower #Vegan #PlantBased #VeganProtein #VeganBaking #NoGluten #PurePeaProtein #NoGluten #CholesterolFree #PlantBasedRecipes #DairyFree #VeganProteinSmoothies #AddToSweetORsavoury #AddToHotORcold #NoFlavourants #NoColourants #GMOfree #PaceAndPower #CleanLabel #BoostYourProtein #AddToAnyMealAvailable