Lifestyle Tips to Increase Muscle Size:
- Pick up heavy things: Carry your bags at the airport. Lift, press or carry heavy stuff overhead more often and for longer – unless you have high blood pressure.
- Do resistance 3-4 days per week. Three x 30-45 minute heavy lifting sessions. Include some high intensity anaerobic sprints. Limit/eliminate long drawn-out cardio sessions.
- Get some sun, but don’t burn your skin – Recent studies have shown that sunlight can increase natural testosterone levels.
- Cut the beer, especially those made from hops. This will also help with preventing moobs (male-boobs) and restore your 6-pack (not the one in the fridge).
- Cut the sugar. This suppresses natural levels of testosterone by 25% for up 2 hours after only a small amount AND trashes your immune system!
- Get enough sleep – aim for 8 hours: It’s difficult to get bigger/stronger on minimal hours of sleep. Less sleep interferes with testosterone production and shoots up cortisol. Less sleep has been consistently linked in studies to getting fatter. Maximise your natural growth hormone release by getting to sleep relatively early, preferably at least 2-3 hours before midnight.
- For an increase in power(rate of work/time taken to do a lift/explosiveness) supplement with our pure Pace & Power Creatine Monohydrate.
- You’ll be lifting heavy Take care of your joints: Supplement with Collagen – Our Pace & Power Collagen Peptides will give your joints a research-based dose of 9000mg per day! Remember to warm up properly before lifting heavy – An injury is for life…
- Manage your stress. If you’re stressed out, your testosterone levels will plummet and cortisol levels will skyrocket.
Remember to consult your physician or health practitioner before starting an exercise programme