FAQ: Which one of your products have BCAAs? Or do I have to buy that in addition to my protein powder?
A: Our Whey Power contains 7500mg of BCAAs per one scoop! So if you purchase Whey Power, then you don’t have to spend extra on BCAAs!
Here is some more info on our Whey Power….
• 29-28 grams Whey Protein Concentrate from grass-fed cows
• 6000 mg L-Glutamine per serving! Glutamine is excellent for muscle repair and recovery; it also supports gut health and a strong immune system.
• 6000 mg to 7500 mg BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) BCAA’s prevent muscle breakdown during long, intense sessions.
• Our whey undergoes ultra-filtration which increases the concentration of vitamins and amino acids per gram of protein.
• Whey Power is derived directly from milk, so it is not an overly-processed by-product from cheese manufacture. This means that the immune-boosting qualities of the whey remain intact! And the L-Leucine content is actually 14% higher in our whey, than whey that is derived from cheese.
• NO added carbohydrate
• Only 620kJ (150 Cal) per serving
• MCT’s (Medium Chain Triglycerides) added for energy – These are great if you’re on a low-carb diet and need extra energy! MCT’s are not stored as fat. And they’re fantastic food for your brain!
• Very low lactose. In addition, we’ve included the enzyme lactase for super-easy digestion!
• Instead of regular table salt, we use Kalahari salt which high in potassium, magnesium and trace minerals!
• NO stimulants
• Immune-boosting qualities. Since our whey does not come from cheese, it is not subjected to excessive acid treatment/over-processing, and so the natural immune-boosting qualities of whey remain intact!
• Derived from grass-fed cattle
• GMO free
• Is suitable for (lacto) vegetarians.
• Mixes easily in plain water
And of course, like ALL our products, it simply tastes delicious! IN WATER!