EnduraShake is a pre-digested, liquid endurance food for athletes. One serving will last you about 3.5-4 hours of high heart-rate training/racing before you start to get hungry. EnduraShake also eliminates the “wall” that usually occurs at around 2.5 hours into a session/event. In addition, EnduraShake is a powerful recovery food and nutrition-loader.
FAQ: How to load and use EnduraShake?
FAQ: Can you explain how to load and use EnduraShake?
Nutrition-loading before an event: ENDURASHAKE
Starting 1 to 5 days before (Usually 3 days before should suffice, however nutrition-load for 5 days before the event if the event is very extreme for you)
Nutrition-load as follows:
1 x scoop in 200mls water at 10h00
1 x scoop in 200mls water at 15h00
1 x scoop in 200mls water before bedtime
In other words, 3 scoops in divided doses spread over the day for 3-5 days. We recommend the 3 scoops in divided doses, in-between your main meals (hence 10h00, 15h00 and before bedtime) so that you are able to keep eating your normal food/meals – In this way, there are no changes to your body’s digestive routine. So 3 scoops, 3 times per day at 10h00, 15h00 and before bed. Do this for 3-5 days before your event.
On the morning of the event: Drink 2 (TWO) scoops of EnduraShake in 400mls water, 45 minutes before the start. Drink 2 scoops every 3.5 hours during a long event. Take 2 scoops at the end for recovery. And if the event is very hard, take another 1 or 2 scoops before bed. (EnduraShake will not keep you awake)
Leading up to your event, it is recommended that drink a 750ml water bottle of EnduraPower over the day for the 3 days before to load your body with electrolytes, including magnesium bis-glycinate, Kalahari salt and others, as well as extra carbohydrates.
In addition/ alternatively, if you know that the event is going to be extreme, you can use PaceLyte a few days before to top up your electrolytes to obliterate any risk of cramping.
Remember to never use EnduraShake on its own: Using EnduraShake without EnduraPower or GT Gel is like running with one shoe off, or forgetting to fill up your car with petrol before going on a long trip.
EnduraShake + EnduraPower or GT Gel are designed to work together! Do your hard training justice by using them together.
FAQ: Can I use ONLY EnduraShake for my event?
FAQ: I want to buy ONLY EnduraShake for my event – Is this ok?
No – Not if you want YOUR best athletic performance!
Using EnduraShake without EnduraPower or GT Gel is like running with one shoe off, or forgetting to fill up your car with petrol before going on a long trip.
EnduraShake + EnduraPower or GT Gel are designed to work together!
EnduraShake is food ONLY. It is designed to provide a liquid, easy-to-digest meal, replacing SOLID FOOD only. It will not prevent cramping or dehydration. Its combination of macro-nutrients make it a sustaining meal, whilst having to perform with a high heart-rate. It eliminates the need to eat before you compete, and you won’t need to worry about getting meals/energy bars etc during super-long events.
BUT, despite being such a wonderful, delicious formula, EnduraShake cannot be used on its own if you want MAXIMAL performance! You need to use EnduraPower and/or GT Gel WITH the EnduraShake to get those athletic results that you require.
EnduraPower and GT Gel bring a whole bunch of vital PERFORMANCE nutrients (ones that are safe and healthy) to the table. Very high electrolytes including magnesium bis-glycinate, lactate buffers, 4 different speeds of performance carbs, Kalahari salt etc etc.
EnduraShake + EnduraPower and/or GT Gel = Your OPTIMAL athletic performance!
To find out how to use them correctly, click on “YOUR Sport” on the menu, and select from the drop-down list.
Other (unexpected) applications...
O delicious EnduraShake, EnduraShake….How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
1. Kids who go straight from school to play sport? One scoop in water straight after school, before sport. Same applies to kids who train early morning and have to go straight to school = One scoop in water. Note also: EnduraPower Berry is perfect for young athletes!
2. Children who struggle to eat breakfast, then a long day at school? One scoop in water, or blended with their favourite fruit smoothie, or added to their oats, or blended with sugar-free peanut butter/nuts/seeds.
3. Underweight? Two or more scoops daily with water (or milk/almond milk)
4. Kids at boarding school who need extra, wholesome nutrition? One or two scoops in water any time daily.
5. Elderly Parent/Grandparent? EnduraShake provides wonderful nutritional support for aging folk. One scoop in water; or added/stirred into their breakfast oats or blended with their favourite fruit smoothie or peanut butter.
6. Sore muscles? Feeling over-trained? One scoop as soon as possible!
7. Feeling run down? One scoop in water or blended with seasonal fruit.
8. High heart-rate session? One scoop in water afterwards.
9. Chronic illness? Digestive issues? One or two scoops daily.
10. Children who struggle with blood sugar, thereby affecting concentration? One scoop in water during break time.
Share the EnduraShake love! Absolutely delicious in WATER!!
• MCT’s (Medium Chain Triglyerides from coconut oil) for brain health and slow, sustaining energy
• A complete, bioavailable, pre-digested protein, with extra glutamine for gut health and immune support
• Easy on the gut
• Very low Gi
• Gluten free
• GMO free
• Derived from grassfed cows
• No artificial colours
• Tastes delicious in water!
• Available in Vanilla and Strawberry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.