Joobies are brilliant for a fast boost and to stop muscle cramps. They contain electrolytes on a quick-acting transport system to deliver the electrolytes to those cramping, tired muscles fast! They are also great if you need a massive boost!
(Note: Joobies are made by hand, so appearance may vary slightly)
TIP: If we’re out of stock, order JOOBLETS instead – They work exactly the same!
- SUPER energy
- Stops cramping!
- Vegetarian – Contains no gelatin
- Preservative free
Before, during, after, half-time, anytime, competition time…swim, cycle, run, walk, climb, jump, gym, hike, lift, box, sprint.
FUN IN A MOUTHFUL!
How to use
7 Reasons to use Joobies:
- Sulking! If you’re having an “off” day/moment…(or a sense-of-humour ‘failure’), eat a Joobie – You’ll feel better within minutes!
- Hills – If you know the profile of the route, select your worst hills and munch on a Joobie, 3 minutes before you hit that hill.
- Sprints – Eat a Joobie before you sprint. (One Joobie will last you about 20 minutes of high heart-rate work).
- Eat a Joobie if your blood sugar has dropped.
- Cramping? Eat two Joobies immediately. Continue hydrating correctly.
- If you’re making technical mistakes, then eat a Joobie
- Strong, fast finish – Eat one Joobie 20-30 minutes before the end.
Other ways to use...
Other ways to use Joobies:
Joobies with Water (only): If racing on just water, eat one Joobie at the start and then one Joobie every 20 minutes throughout the event. For events longer than one hour, be sure to include half to one full serving of EnduraShake for breakfast and follow with repeated EnduraShake servings every 3.5 – 4 hours throughout.
Joobies along with EnduraPower or GT Gels: Top-up your performance with extra electrolytes and super-fast energy by munching on one Joobie every 1 to 1.5 to 2 hours, or as needed.
Post Competition: Start your recovery by eating one Joobie straight afterwards, chase with a tall glass of water, or finish what is left in your water bottle, or GT Gel bottle.
Sprint Events: Eat one Joobie about 3-4 minutes beforehand. One Joobie will give you ~20 minutes of extremely high heart-rate training or racing.
Q: Can I use Joobies for a long event? (Such as Comrades)
A: Yes! But not on their own! Joobies/Jooblets are high Gi, and if used on their own, they will play havoc with your blood sugar.
For this reason, (for long events), Joobies/Jooblets should only be used TOGETHER WITH EnduraShake AND GT Gel or EnduraPower.
EnduraShake and GT Gel/EnduraPower will keep your blood sugar levels ROCK SOLID, which means that you can then use Joobies/Jooblets any time, for a massive boost, without experiencing blood sugar dips.
Note, that if used on their own, one Joobie (or 5-6 Jooblets) will give you ONLY 20 minutes of high heart-rate racing.
That is why you need the solid LOW GI foundation of EnduraShake and GT Gel and/or EnduraPower for long events.
We also recommended that you use Souties for stable blood sugar (and extra kalahari+ Himalayan salt).
If you follow our recommendations, you will have an amazing, SAFE performance…and feel great!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.