FAQ: What is the difference between Joobies/Jooblets and GT Gel?
A: There are several differences:
- Joobies/Jooblets are high Gi, whereas GT Gel is not. GT Gel is a blend of 4 different types of carbohydrate.
- Joobies/Jooblets provide a fast boost, whereas GT Gel provides slow, stable and sustaining energy.
- One Joobies/packet of Jooblets will give you 20 minutes of maximum heart-rate intensity; whereas one 50ml serving will give you an hour of sustained energy.
- Both Joobies/Jooblets and GT Gel contain sodium, however GT Gel contains much higher amounts of sodium chloride (294mg)than Joobies/Jooblets (74mg).
- GT Gel contains significant amounts of magnesium bis-glycinate and potassium.
- Malic acid to support aerobic metabolism and boost energy, is found in GT Gel
- GT Gel also contains green tea for immune support.
- Lastly, GT Gel contains BCAA’s to prevent muscle breakdown during long, intense sessions.
- Joobies/Jooblets are chewies. GT Gel is a soft liquid gel.
- GT Gel is best stored in the fridge when not in use.
- Joobies/Jooblets taste even better when they have been exposed to dry air!