Intermittent Fasting – Suggested Meal Plan to Cut Fat
Intermittent Fasting – A Suggested Eating Plan to Cut Fat
- In the morning upon waking, drink a large glass of water.
- Take 4 caps Fat-Less in the morning (Optional)
“Break” Fast: ~12h00/13h00 (or earlier if you cannot manage to wait until midday):
A VERY large green smoothie containing as many green leafy vegetables as possible!
- So a blend of any of the following: Spinach, baby spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, Collard greens, kale, cabbage, purple cabbage, Chinese cabbage, Tsunga
- Add at least 1 banana for taste!
- Fruit: Whatever is in season -1-2 fruits (in addition to the banana above)
- 1 teaspoon unrefined raw apple cider vinegar (containing “the mother”)
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric (powder or root)
- Add water for blending
- I often add my collagen to my green smoothie (when not taking it at night)
And I usually blend my smoothies the night before.
OR if you don’t wish to break your fast with a green smoothie, then:
- One portion (about size of your palm) of (organic) chicken, lean red meat or fish (salmon or other fatty fish are best)
- One small portion starchy carbs – Choose starches from the earth – such as sweet potato, potato, butternut, squash, brown rice. (Not man-made starch – such as pasta or bread)
- One generous helping of extra virgin (cold pressed) olive, coconut or flaxseed oil
- Very large portion of steamed or raw – or close to raw – veggies or salad
Take 4 caps Fat-less with your lunch or with your green smoothie (Optional)
Mid to Late-Afternoon:
- 2 Scoops LeanPlex with water OR 1 scoop Whey Power in water
- Optional: 1 fruit (skip this fruit if you have had several already in your green smoothie)
- One small to medium portion (organic) grilled chicken, or lean red meat, or fish
- Large portion of green leafy veggies with healthy oils
- Very small portion of starchy carbs from the earth. (You can skip this unless you have done high heart-rate training sometime during that day; or you have high heart-rate training in your programme for the following day)
If hungry last thing at night: Either:
Should I exercise to lose fat? Yes!
A combination of Resistance Training and Cardiovascular Fitness.
Resistance Training: Bodyweight, or Boot camp or Traditional Resistance Training. My personal favourite is Russian Kettlebell training as it is a combination of strength-endurance and cardio So I don’t have to do cardio separately)
Cardio: Include high intensity sprints such as Tabata Sprints as well as some long, slow distance – include varied types of cardio training. And so that you don’t want to give up, choose something that you enjoy!
Are there alternative meal plans? (I don’t wish to do intermittent fasting) Yes! Click here
diet, lose weight, get lean, meal plan, intermittent fasting, green smoothie, health, Fat-less, LeanPlex, Whey Power, Toned, Shape-up, Weightloss, Fatloss, Cut Fat, stabilise blood sugar, collagen, healthy eating plan, health, healthy